Monday 15 April 2013

Last-Year Girl Books is Open!


I mentioned in my last post that I may have some exciting news. Well, ta-da, and a snip of a red ribbon, as I'm very pleased to declare that Last-Year Girl now has its own dedicated vintage book store on Etsy.

The shop will be selling some of my huge collection of vintage fashion and lifestyle books. There's only a few titles up there at the moment but I hope to grow this substantially over the coming days and weeks.

The current selection includes some titles that will be very familiar to you if you are a long time reader of this blog:


*An original 60s edition of Quant By QuantBuy it for £25*



*Anita Colby's Beauty Book: Buy it for £35*

AND



Do pop by the shop and tell me what you think. I would also be very grateful if you could share the shop with any vintage-loving fashion and books fans you have in your life.



I have a second piece of news as well, though this one was more unexpected. I've just received finished copies of The Rough Guide to Vintage London and it looks wonderful. The official release date is 1 May and you can pre-order a copy from Amazon for a very reasonable £7.99 (I obviously had to sell on some books to make way for this on my bookshelves!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...