Tuesday 14 February 2012

Last-Year Buy: Peter Jensen heart shoes


These shoes date all the way back to the Autumn but were lost in a mass of moving. It isn't so much fun writing about heart-themed things when you're generally feeling a bit miserable.

Designed by Peter Jensen for ASOS (and currently on sale here), you may remember I had mentioned them as part of my general September style crisis. I ended up buying them in tan and blue as I thought that would be the most practical colour scheme. So much for my practicality: in reality I've had to wear them with various coloured tights to a general panto effect that no doubt delights my fellow commuters at Denmark Hill of a morning.

Anyway, it's Valentine's Day, I love a good theme (why is Valentine's Day such an annoying occasion but such fun to dress for?) and these shoes are this year's efforts. I would really love to bust out the River Island shorts but even by the fairly relaxed standards of our office I can't help but think they'd raise too many eyebrows...

Mad crazy love and Valentine's kisses to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah ok, but you would have TOTALLY rocked the shorts (and looked super hot, which we all know is the most important part ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size are your feet? If you're ever interested in selling those shoes (US size 8 or 8.5) let me know, cause they're sold out everywhere now! atrayu (at) shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...