Friday 3 February 2012

Hankie hankering

You wait all winter for a good handkerchief and then two come along at once.



A handkerchief that references an old song lyric ... sorry I'm too busy fishing in my bag to get out my wallet to finish the rest of that sentence. It's designed by Canadian Olivia Mew but stocked at Hannah Zakari in the UK. Oh to be a teenager in love.


I'd seen Cleo Ferin Mercury's icon scarves at a craft fair but didn't realise she made them as more affordable handkerchiefs too. Take your pick from the wonderful random mixture of Albert Camus, Bo Didley, Grace Jones, Wanda Jackson and James Dean. Personally I'd pick Brigitte Bardot to be the recipient of my winter snot and sniffles (not really, I'd probably try and make it into a cushion or something).

One hankie for each nostril maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...