Wednesday 30 November 2011

Hey DJ

Saturday night marked my superstar DJ debut. When I say 'DJ', I essentially mean playing half an hour of songs from my iPod but it was still terrifying, and exhilarating, to have a room of people dancing to your control.

Here's what I played:






Where Did Our Love Go? - The Supremes
(hand claps)





My Lovin (You're Never Gonna Get It)- En Vogue
(time for a breakdown)

 



Dub Be Good To Me - Beats International feat. Lindy Layton
(you're listening to the boy from the big bad city)

 



Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
(What is he like?) ... followed, somewhat predictably - if you read this blog regularly - by:

 


Friends - I'm His Girl
(I'm not just another chick)





The Shangri-Las - Give Him a Great Big Kiss
(mwah)




Beastie Boys - Girls 
 (all I really want - a video in lego) 





SL2 - On a Ragga Tip
(ONE!)

 


New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
(you say the words that I can't say)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...