Thursday 20 December 2012

Musically-themed wish list: Merry Christmas Everybody

It's Christmas! Well, not quite but my levels of mental are definitely rising as we hurtle towards the big day. So, today, my wish list is based around another Christmas classic that you've been probably been forced to listen to since November:

Merry Christmas Everybody

Merry Christmas Everyone



I'm working on a book on Glam Rock at the moment so I could blame it on that, though truthfully I've always been a huge fan of the glitter, the shimmer and the shine. I'm captivated by this entire twinkly selection. I already own a pair of sequin shorts but not in silver, so this River Island pair will be hunted out in the January sales. I can't decide which I like more: the modernist look of this colour block dress or the Judy Jetson-appeal of the cocktail dress. It's similarly hard to pick just one of these pairs of glitter shoes - they all rock big style. The 3.1 Phillip Lim collar necklace is seriously cool but I'll be happily fobbed off with glittery nail varnishmake-up or even a Bambi Christmas decoration. See how they sparkle!

So, here it is ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...