Monday 17 December 2012

Musically-themed wish list: I'm Dreaming of A (Black and) White Christmas

I tried to put together a little wish list of things I might quite like to find under the tree this Christmas. One problem: it wasn't such a little list. So I've put together not one, not two, but five different lists, each vaguely themed around a different song ... starting with ...

I'm dreaming of a (black and) white Christmas



I'm dreaming of a (black and) white Christmas


I've had my eye on black and white things for my hallway recently to add to my 'F' and beloved Shangri-Las print. This striped dress print would fit in perfectly, as would this gorgeous Katy Leigh portrait plate, and to really go for it, this oval bone mirror.

To carry the look over to my wardrobe, I like the demureness of this Topshop shift dress shift dress and the sexiness of this River Island white cocktail dress. If I could afford it, I'd buy just about everything from Sonia by Sonia Rykiel including this jersey top. Instead I'll go for the Louche dogstooth jumper, possibly with their librarian chic patterned skirt.

And cue the music ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...