Tuesday 18 December 2012

Musically-themed wish list: I Want Candy

And onto the second of my musically-themed wish lists:

I Want Candy


I want candy


Candy and pastel coloured items seem to have also been creeping into my flat: I'm finding them very cheering. And where interiors lead, my fashion taste seems to follow.

For my flat, I'd very much like to receive this beads cup and saucer from the wonderful Minä Perhonen, this vintage-style vase or this hilarious Christmas plate from the Emma Cook collection at Topshop, as well as this tasty looking dipped wood box. This wall clock and wrist watch are surely the sweetest way to tell the time.

And then I really get into fantasy land. A fluro fairisle sweater? Yes please. A heart print Markus Lupfer leather handbag? Well, if you must. A candy stripe House of Holland dress? That's very kind of you. And I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze into sexiest kind of body con from Sonia Rykiel post-seasonal excesses. As for the print, well - to quote some great wordsmiths of our time - you're twisting my melon man.

Time for the music!


(I went for the Marie Antoinette version for some more pastel pleasures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...