Thursday 25 October 2012

Prints charming



If you follow me in Pinterest, you'll know how much I enjoy a good pattern on a dress. Woodland creatures, beasts from the sea and even the Eastenders map: the shops are overflowing with them at the moment. Here's just a few of my favourites, going from the left:


So why, in the midst of all this frock frivolity, is the thing I'm craving most for my wardrobe this Autumn is this?


Perhaps this Autumnal style crisis is to be a regular thing? I blame The (otherwise excellent) Gentlewoman for making me feel like I should dress like a grown-up. I'm going to lock myself in a room with a copy of Lula until I'm back to my old self and feel like wearing cacti and perfume bottles across my chest once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...