Tuesday 17 July 2012

Top of the Tops


So, after many hours of sewing at my class, I'm pleased to say that here I am modelling the finished number. It's a very simple T-Shirt shape, with darts on the bust, in pretty Moonrise Kingdom-style colours.



It's the first thing that I've made properly following a pattern and everything, so I'm pleased about that. But if I made it again, I'd definitely want it a touch shorter. That high neck, boxy shape and length just makes me think of a doctor's tabard.


Tucked-in, however, into my high waisted jeans and I instantly like it a whole load more, and it means it might actually get worn out in public.

I have to add that this pattern was marked '1 hour easy'. It took me several three hour sessions, under supervision. Goodness knows how long it'll take me to make my next, more complicated, project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...