Sunday 22 July 2012

Last-Week Girl: 22 July 2012


I am writing this post a weekend hen do in Dublin so, by necessity, I'll keep it brief. Dublin: lots of silly fun, the city looked very pretty in the sunshine, I especially enjoyed the bar with the photo booth, posing like we're next year's models etc etc - see evidence above.

The rest of the week included an Atlas Sound gig which was frustrating and wonderful all at once, the highlight being a gorgeous 'Your Cheatin Heart' cover. Thursday was the first ever Domestic Sluttery book club which was great, especially when our tag 'Slutterybookclub' trended. We really were only talking about books people.

And now the sunshine we've been waiting for this summer is out and I am going to have to retreat into a darken room for a spot of much-needed recovery. See you on the other side, both of my hangover and my birthday (I'm turning 32 next Sunday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...