Saturday 10 September 2011

Last-Year Buy: Mini Moderns Festival Plates


There seems to have been a bit of a thread running my year: The image I chose to kick the year off, my latest book project at work (still under wraps), my involvement in Make Shift, even the way I chose to celebrate my birthday and some of the people I've interviewed, like Pat Albeck: they all seem to be linked to the Festival of Britain.


While I can't afford Mini Modern's Festival wallpaper or rugs, I felt like a little bit of their festival range should be mine to mark my festival year. A small pot of birthday cash was raided and lo, here's my new Mini Moderns plate set and a bit of Skylon to remember the year by. I love them and am plotting and pondering how best to display them when we move house next month.

(Just noticed that one of the plates is upside down - oops).

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...