Monday 13 June 2011

Last-Year Buy: Tweety Dress from Nadinoo


After some serious internet lusting, I finally took the plunge and purchased the Tweety dress from Nadinoo. It arrived this weekend and I've been staring at it ever since.


It's made from a gorgeous Liberty fabric, covered in hundreds of little birdies. Given my ongoing pattern obsession, this is right up my tweet ... sorry, street.



With a fitted top, neat belt and fitted skirt, wearing it makes me feel pulled together without making me look like I'm going to work in a scary office. I'm trying to hold off wearing this one until next month when I'm going to a wedding and the only person I'll know will be Mr S. I reckon this dress should go down a tweet ... sorry, treat ... with random fellow wedding guests. For once, I'll be hoping they decide to pull out the birdie song.

Crap bird jokes aside, this dress only seems to have fuelled my Nadinoo crush. Next on my wishlist is this Counting Planes shirt to replace my beloved Vintage Hart top which met a cruel death when faced with an overheated iron. I still weep.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...