Thursday 5 May 2011

Hasbeen Girl

I haven't been doing too much posting on this blog recently - however, I seem to have bought a lot of shoes.


More specifically, these shoes. Swedish Hasbeens, which have been stomping and clomping all over this country. As you might be able to tell from the state of them, the blue sandals are old. I got them about a year ago in a half price sale on Yoox and they've been firmly wedded to my feet ever since.

Like most girls who have fallen in love with these clogs, I was overjoyed to hear about the H&M Swedish Hasbeens collection. That collection is responsible for the red pair which remind me of my favourite Clarks school sandals.

Finally, I spotted the black pair on sale at the Glass Boutique and couldn't resist. They've already stood me through a night dancing at Pump Up The Volume. Seeing as I felt I wasn't quite past the 90s enough yet to dress 90s-style, I went 70s instead. Apologies to the boy whose foot I stood on with the full force of the toffel while getting off the night bus. Ouch!

I think it's going to be something of a Swedish shoe summer ...


(excuse the corned beef like texture of my legs - it's because I was sitting on our textured sofa just prior to this shot, honest...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...